Thursday, October 4, 2007

Homeless people can be inefficient

You ever drive by a homeless person and wonder what they are doing holding their sign and standing in a spot that - if you decided to give them money - you have no way of stopping by?

One time I actually stopped across the street from one such homeless guy and walked over to him, gave him a few bucks, and told him to move to a more profitable location where people could actually stop.

I mean at what point did he decide that a freeway exit with no stop signs or lights could possibly get him anything other than a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.... who knows... maybe that's what he wanted.

Secondly, I hate it when they use shitty, dirty, cardboard boxes to write messages out on. Don't you know what CONTRAST is? I cant read your sign buddy... it may as well say, "Don't give my ass any money...". Get something lighter colored... at least locate a clean piece of cardboard and use black pen and big ass thick letters.

Anyway... thats my take.

No comments: